Monday, March 25, 2013

Crappy mom

Having kids, having toddlers and especially having teenagers there are going to be days where you feel like a crappy parent. Today was one of those days for me. Actually this week has been like that. And having the energy to try and pick myself up and know that I'm not a bad parent is the hardest thing I've ever done. It makes me miss the days when I was younger and picked on for being small. That didn't hurt nearly as bad as your teenager telling you your a sucky parent. Maybe she's right? I'm not going to lie that pleasing everyone is a battle I don"t want to fight anymore. It's too hard and making me feel worse everyday. I love them all and will continue to try my best. But I am sure I will continue to disappoint my teenagers. I just hope that they have kids that listen, go to sleep easily and never make them feel like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment